There are several ways to diet One of them, eating fruits and doing sports. There are many fruit diets that you can follow. Such as banana and avocado diet. But, did you know that watermelon can also help you lose weight? The content of the watermelon can detoxify the body without leaving hunger. The watermelon diet is very healthy because it gives you energy
Watermelon is a fruit that contains many nutrients with lots of water content and low in calories. This is the reason watermelon so good food to lose weight. This fruit provides a large number of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Eating watermelon on a daily basis will help you lower your risk of obesity, heart disease and diabetes.
How to Apply a Watermelon Diet
This type of diet is recommended for those who want to apply a healthy lifestyle and try to lose weight quickly. It’s easy, you just eat watermelon all day during breakfast and dinner. This diet is very good for those who want to get rid of excess poison, salt and other impurities from the body
The Amount of Watermelon that Should be Consumed
When doing a watermelon diet, you should make sure that the amount of fruit you consume does not exceed the specified limit. The ideal number is 1:10. Simply put it this way. If you weigh 60 kg, that means you need to eat 6 kg of watermelon during the diet. Back again, it all depends on how much weight you want to prune.
So, the ideal amount is 150 kcal once a meal. Better yet, the portion is 8 times a day. Watermelon consists of 97 percent water, so it can help additional consumption of water throughout the day.
Not everyone can do a watermelon diet, especially children and pregnant women. During the watermelon diet, you should exercise. Good luck…
Brushing your teeth after meals and before bedtime is a daily routine. The goal is to remove food particles and keep the gums clean. Helping to get rid of plaque that causes decay and make breath fresh. Proper and routine toothbrushes can prevent gum and dental caries.
Almost everyone thinks they know how to brush their teeth, but in reality, many people do not brush their teeth properly. People prefer tooth whitening products, toothbrushes and threads without really knowing how to use them properly.
Ways to Consider When Brushing your Teeth:
- How to brush should be able to clean all deposits on the surface of the teeth and gums well, especially gum pocket and interdental space.
- Rub gums and front teeth for a few seconds in a circular motion
- How to brush your teeth should be precise and efficient.
- The maximum toothbrushing frequency is 3x a day after breakfast, lunch and before bedtime, or at least 2x a day after breakfast and before bedtime.
- Brush quickly along the surface of the rubber or face over your teeth And end your mouth rinse
- The right time to brush your teeth should be no more than 2 minutes
- When starting to brush your teeth, do not have to use pressure on the teeth and gums.
- You should also make sure that you clean the food surface as well.
- Use the right toothpaste.
- You can choose toothpaste that can prevent a toothache, eliminate sensitivity, and gingivitis.
What to note about choosing a toothbrush:
- Make sure toothbrushes are easy and comfortable when used.
- If you want to try a new type of toothbrush, ask the dentist for advice.
- Choose a soft toothbrush.
- Choose a dental cleaner that meets the required standards.
- You can also use floss regularly and check with your dentist regularly as this is a very important part of your personal oral hygiene routine.